Force Robots is always on the lookout for outstanding individuals interested in creating value for our customers and making great robots. See the current openings below and let us know if you would like to join our team. Apply by sending a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Please no recruiters.
Individual will play a key role in developing robot control software. This includes everything from low-level, real-time machine control to high-level, supervisory software for intelligent task execution.
- Proficient C/C++ programmer on Linux platform
- Experience in modelling and simulation of mechanical systems
- Real-time programming experience desirable
- Knowledge of electro-mechanical systems and theory of control
Entry level for an MS or PhD in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, or a Bachelor’s Degree with suitable experience.
Individual will continue to develop our robotic systems to improve performance and create new capabilities to meet our customer’s needs. This includes enhancing the design and manufacturability of our base system, creating new configurations for specific industries, and developing modular workholding components for our customer’s parts.
- Proficient in 3D CAD
- Knowledgable in the use of GD&T
- Familiar with the latest in machining and fabrication methods
- Skilled in quality assessment
- Experience with quality control systems
A degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
Individual will develop sophisticated data manipulation and user interface software for a range of platforms including desktop, web, and portable. Our software gives our systems safe, intelligent, and autonomous behavior while presenting an intuitive and natural interface to the users.
- Knowledgeable in multiple programming languages and platforms, particularly C++ and C#
- Experience developing dynamic, browser based interfaces
- Experience in creating modular APIs and libraries
- Skilled in the use of version control systems
- Experience developing 3D modelling systems a plus
- Experience with the Linux platform and development tools
A degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent